Happy Tuesday All! Today I am very excited to participate as a host for Wildflower by Author Alexandra Forry as part of her VBTCafe virtual tour! Also make sure to enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway below for your chance at a signed paperback with personal inscription by the author!
6 Besties at IndieWritersReview
1. Best writing wardrobe. In my P.J.’s all the way!
2. Best Inspiration for writing. A Natural Crystal Salt Lamp, and soft music playing in the background with a glass of Pepsi.
3. Best writing place. I use to have this beautiful courtyard at my old house, and boy I wrought all the time out there. I miss it.
4. Best Pick-Me-Up book. Casino Love and Honor in Las Vegas by Nicholas Pileggi. 😉
5. Best secret talent. Oh, it has to be my beautiful talent for ceramic.
6. Best experience or writing idea. Nope, can’t tell you all my best writing idea. I’m writing it as we speak! As for my best experience, I like to keep it to myself.
book tours and is a member of the Las Vegas Romance Writers and RWA.
Independent Publishing Platform
Unknowingly, the girls’ antics awaken Blanche’s lost and
suppressed passions and stirs Max’s long-thwarted drive to build a
loving and complete family. What emerges is the wonderfully
successful Epicurian Café, the brainchild of Blanche and Sydney
actively encouraged by Max and Lexy. The Café quickly becomes a
center of the community, the start of a new life for Blanche and
Sydney, and a chance for Max and Lexy to discover true love and the
meaning of commitment. An emotional roller-coaster with its exciting
twists and turns, Wildflower is an exhilarating and satisfying read.
Like a simple sandwich and coffee shop,” Sydney announced with a
glimmer of hope in her eyes.
looking surprised and a bit taken aback.
Blanche just looked at her, dumbfounded
sandwich shop, but it takes a lot of money–money that we just don’t
can get a loan from the bank. It will be exciting!” Sydney pleaded.
will approve. Sydney I love your idea, truly do! I was taken aback at
first, because it has always been a dream of mine to open a little
shop of some kind on Main Street,” Blanche said wistfully. ”It
costs a lot of money to open up a business, besides I have an offer
for a job in Prescott.”
that job. For me, please? You can ask Annette how to open a
business–she will know, since she owns her own business.” Sydney
said begging her aunt.
okay, Sydney?” Blanche said making her way to her closet and
picking out a dress.