Hello Everyone! I am so very excited that today IndieWritersReview is host for Save My Black Son by Dr. Eric Rogers, PH.D. Please take a look at the details of this new release. Plus also check out today’s Video Feature of Dr. Eric Rogers discussing the mission behind the title!
On Tour October 06th-10th
Author Eric Rogers, Ph.D
Eric Rogers, Ph.D. is an Educator, Consultant, Life Coach, Columnist, Radio Host, Pastor-Teacher, Professor of Psychology and Counseling in Chicago, Illinois and Author of “Save My Black Son” a sociopolitical analysis of raising and addressing black and brown minority males in American Society.
A 30 year higher education veteran, former “Teacher of the Year Recipient,” Federal U.S. Justice Department Officer and Harvard graduate, Dr. Rogers is also founder of Men Hurt Too, a national domestic violence organization dedicated to helping male victims and survivors heal and hope again.
ABOUT THE BOOK
A sociopolitical analysis and critical commentary regarding the state of raising and developing minority males in American society. Eric Rogers, Ph.D., Professor, Educator, Life Coach and Author, offers a honest, brutal, raw and direct confrontation against traditional thought with realities, reflections and responsibilities that provide both insight and inspiration for change.
Dr. Eric Rogers, PH.D discusses Save My Black Son.
Promotion October 06th-10th
- Oct. 06th- (8pmcst) 30 minute Book Chat w/ Michelle Cornwell-Jordan- IndieReview Behind The Scenes Internet Radio
- Oct. 07th- Video Feature promo at IndieWritersReview
- Oct. 8th- Video trailer Spotlight at IndieReview Behind The Scenes TV
- Oct.09th- Guest Post at Maverick Promotions
- Oct.10th – (8pmcst) Ten Minute Twitter View chat w/ Host Michelle Cornwell-Jordan Follow Hashtag#MPTour