Hello Everyone! Today’s Monday so that means music:) I am throwing the spotlight on The Clockwork Dolls! This very talented band’s music has been described as “electronic music mixed with heavy Victorian influences”.
Please take a look below!
THE CLOCKWORK DOLLS
The Clockwork Dolls were formed in 2007 and released their debut album Dramatis Personae in 2009. The album was described as “electronic music mixed with heavy Victorian influences”.
- Allison Curval – Composition and Keyboards
- Helene De Fer – Vocals and Lyrics
- Johnny Benson – Violin
When Banners Fall
The Clockwork Dolls returned in 2012 with an altered cast. Their second album, When Banners Fall, featured a mix of instrumental and vocal tracks. When Banners Fall was heavily influenced by the music of the 1940’s and WW2, a significant departure from the neo Victorian or ‘High Steampunk’ setting of their first album which could be described as dieselpunk.
- Allison Curval – Composition, production, second guitars, keyboards
- Colette Lovelace – Lyrics, vocals
- Trinket Bramage – Vocals
- Christopher Bass – Guitars
- Martin Irigoyen – Mastering