Hi Guys! I am very excited because today I am participating as a host for Interred (The Chronicles of the Interred) by Marilyn Almodovar!
Please check out the deets on this great book and then click the Rafflecopter link and enter for your chance to win one of these great prizes!
PERSONALIZED SIGNED COPY OF INTERRED
AN INTERRED MAGNET
AN INTERRED WRISTBAND
AN INTERRED SKIN FOR IPOD/IPHONE OR SMARTPHONE
Click to enter the Rafflecopter Giveway for Interred
Time has never been an issue for Baxter Jacobs, but then she never knew she had the ability to Bend it.
As her sixteenth birthday approaches, Baxter inherits a pendant that will change her life. Connected to the pendant is a dark and mysterious young man named Declan Ashdown. Trapped in a Time loop for the past 122 years, Declan needs Baxter’s help to escape. The only problem is, she has no idea how to do it.
To acquire the power she needs to free him, she’ll become one of the Interred, those whose Magical abilities emerge as they come of age. When she does, she’ll discover that Declan isn’t the only one interested in the fact that she’s a Time Bender.
As the Interment arrives, Baxter knows this will be no Sweet Sixteen. A vengeful relative and ruthless Council are determined to control her. Declan’s powerful and charming descendant, Jack Ashdown, claims he can save her. She’ll soon have to decide who she can trust, and how to master her new abilities before Time runs out.
Buy on Amazon Interred (The Chronicles of the Interred)
About The Author
Marilyn Almodóvar is the author of a series of YA paranormal novels. Born in Ft. Huachuca, Arizona, Lyn is a lover of words whose reading tastes range from Victorian novels to the books of Stephen King. Her favorite past-times have always been reading and writing, two activities that let her escape to other worlds.
It was this love that propelled her to choose Theater and French as majors in University, with a minor in English Victorian Literature. Lyn lived for almost a decade in England followed by three years in France before returning home to the States. A self-confessed citizen of the world, she is fluent in English, French and Spanish, with basic knowledge of the Italian language.
Lyn could happily exist breathing the clean air of Narnia, trapped in a cupboard under the stairs with Harry, fighting alongside Captain Jack Sparrow, doing an internship in Torchwood, or traveling around time and space with the Doctor…as long as she can have Mr. Spock, Captain Kirk and Captain Mal as companions.
Lyn currently lives in Central Florida with her French husband, English-born eldest son, and French-born youngest son. Her debut YA Novel, Interred, will be published by Iambe books on 01/22/2013.
What they’re saying about Interred?
Taken From Goodreads Interred Goodreads Page
10 Things You Don’t Know about Morgan:
1. Morgan was born in Mayfair while her mother was out shopping. Her mother walked all the way to Mount Street Gardens to use the payphone to call an ambulance, but Morgan was quicker.
2. She’s an only child.
3. Her mother was Headmistress of a school for deaf children in London.
4. Morgan is fluent in English, Spanish, BSL (British Sign Language), and Klingon.
5. She’s a huge Jeopardy fan.
6. Morgan’s favorite book is North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.
7. She’s eight years Fred’s junior.
8. She lived in Australia for four years before returning to the UK.
9. She became head of the Council after her Interment, though Fred has more power than her over it.
10. Morgan and Fred had a daughter named Constanza, who died when she was four years old.